Monday, January 14, 2008

Instant Makeover



I was out of my element in previous postings. I am out of my element now. This is what I do with boredom. There is an immense rush of energy to write which has possessed me as of late, but with little or no original ideas, there is this...

Videos to follow.

The title has changed and perhaps the mission at hand too. I have taken in several films by Peter Greenaway and perhaps he is better heard in interview for a better grasp of his ideas. Exposure to this has rearranged some thoughts and ideas. Add a recent viewing of an early film of Crash starring JG Ballard (not the Cronenberg film) and you can get the idea.
Note that blog name change and perhaps even direction. I feel that I am in a better place now. In terms of blogs, at least.



No comments: