Tuesday, January 22, 2008

R.I.P. Heath Ledger

For me 2007 was devastating in several ways, mostly because it was full of unexpected change. The constant we can always rely on as we age, as life progresses, is that our lives are subject to change.
Financially, for myself, my company downsized and eliminated my job. Family wise, my uncle passed away, downsizing our family. Professionally, a dedicated coworker and business partner died. He went to the hospital complaining of stomach pains and the doctors found he had a hole in his stomach that was slowly filling with blood. A week later he died.
There is certainly no change in life like death.
Having said that, I'd like to commemorate Heath Ledger, actor. He was found dead today in his New York apartment, gone, gone, gone too early in his life. Too big of a talent, too beautiful of a man and such a waste.
This coming summer he will be seen in the new Batman film The Dark Knight playing The Joker.



No comments: